If you love berries like i do, you will fall in love with this dessert! You can use any berries you wish to top with this dish, and who doesn’t like cheesecake? Its amazingly good and I hope you enjoy making this recipe like i have!
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, its about 10 full sheet graham crackers ( or you can use a already made graham cracker crust from the store)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. If you’re starting out with full-sheet graham crackers, you can use a food processor or blender to grind them up. Or crush them in a zipped top bag with a rolling pin.
2. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and slightly up the sides. This crust will fit into a 9 – 10 inch pan. Make sure it is tight and compact. Use the bottom of a flat measuring cup like I do in these photos. It helps! The crust will be thick.
3. For a baked dessert, pre-bake this crust per your recipe’s directions. I usually pre-bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees or 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees. For a no-bake dessert, chill the crust for 2 hours before using in your recipe.
***Make ahead tip: It’s freezer friendly! Freeze the prepared crust in your pan for up to 3 months. Thaw before using in your recipe. For shorter storage, keep the prepared crust in the refrigerator for a few days before using in your recipe.
1. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract until fluffy and smooth.
2. Then pour it on the cooled crust and top it with those yummy berries!