This is a quick and healthy breakfast in the morning! You can always tweak it to egg whites instead of the full egg to make it even healthier if you want. This is a breakfast choice that has never failed to impress because most people like the combinations that go with it. SOOOO good!
- Whole wheat toast (or your preferred toast)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- feta cheese crumbles
- 10 cherry tomatoes- cut each in 4 ways
- green onions- chopped
- 3 garlic cloves- minced
- avocado- sliced
- balsamic glaze
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- First, start cooking the bacon
- While the bacon is cooking, get a medium sized bowl to whisk eggs and milk
- Once the eggs have been whisked with the milk until smooth, get a pan out and set heat on medium and melt 2 tablespoons of butter ( tip: you need to watch the eggs carefully by making sure they keep getting stirred so they don’t burn )
- Immediately add tomatoes, garlic, green onions, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and1 teaspoon of salt to the pan with the eggs and stir everything together. keep fluffing the mixture with your spatula.
- Quickly check on the bacon, once that is done to your liking, then put the bacon aside on a paper towel.
- Toast your bread, and slice up your avocado, which should be done by the time the eggs are done.
- Place toast on the plate, then add the scramble on toast, then add sliced avocados, then drizzle the balsamic glaze and crumble some feta cheese on top to finish the dish! enjoy!