Ohhhh MY gosh, as my 5 year old daughter would say, everyone has been asking about this appetizer that i have made for a few events and get togethers i have gone to and brought this appetizer. It seriously is the most DELICIOUS and most EASY appetizer to make which doesn’t take a lot of time to prep and its done baking in 30 mins! But i promise that no one will be disappointed in this dish and that it will hit anyones inner foodie soul instantly!
- ‘Farmland’ peppered bacon
- dried dates, pitted
- Goat cheese
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Cut the dates just in the middle on one side ( not all the way thru the date) then take the pits out and throw away the pits.
3. count all the dates you have then take the bacon and cut them in half to the amount of dates you have.
4. take a small spoon and scoop a tbsp amount
5. Wrap the bacon tightly around each date and secure it with a toothpick in each one.
6. grab an oven pan and lightly spray olive oil on the pan so that the bacon doesn’t stick to the pan when baking.
7. place pan in the oven, bake one side for 15 mins and then turn them to the other side and bake for another 15 mins.
8. serve and instantly enjoy!