OMG you guys! This is one EASY & HEALTHY meal that will knock your socks off! We just had this last night and there were 2nd & 3rd servings being eaten after eating the 1st! It was a big hit in my family and i know it will be in yours! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and bland, so go on and try this flavorful recipe and enjoy it with the people you love.
- In a small bowl, stir together salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and crushed red pepper. Then Set the bowl aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add trimmed chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Add in sliced onions, garlic and green onions to the chicken cooking in the skillet. Cook for about 3 mins. Then add half of the dressing mixture to skillet; turn chicken to coat. Transfer chicken to a serving platter, cover and keep warm.
- Add asparagus and carrot to skillet. Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; transfer to serving platter.
- Stir remaining dressing mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with tomato.
- Drizzle some balsamic glaze on top of it all and enjoy!!