One morning, we were figuring out how to make a different breakfast to change things up, well i thought to myself that i haven’t really made a skillet for breakfast so i tried a few things and went by the ingredients i had at home. So when it all came together i was shocked at how yummy it was and was so happy that my family loved it too! it is a hearty-stomach-filling breakfast but it was awesome at how everything came together for this dish! hope you enjoy!
- 6 yukon potatoes-cubed
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 8 pieces of bacon- cook and cut in pieces
- 8 pieces of sausage- cook and cut in pieces
- 1 medium onion- chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions- chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 1 avocado- cubed
- 2 eggs- your choice on how they are cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- get a a large skillet pot, put 2 tbsp of olive oil in the pan and put heat on med-high to heat up the oil
- place the cubed potatoes in the pan and lightly brown the potatoes
- add in the garlic powder, onions, green onions and sauté it with the potatoes until the onions are softened.
- add in the cooked bacon and sausage pieces, then mix it all up
- put heat on low and place the shredded cheddar and feta cheese into the pan then place the lid to cover and wait til the cheese has melted.
- this is the time while the cheese is melting to cook up the eggs to your liking and cube up the avocados.
- once thats all done and the cheese is melted, serve on individual plates and put the eggs and avocados on top
- salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!