I love a light breakfast in the morning with a pop of flavor! Dill is such a nice pair with this cali style breakfast dish. I tried it out one morning and its practically almost a every weekend ‘must have’ for breakfast. Its an easy and quick meal that doesn’t make you completely full and always pleases anyone who loves all of these fresh ingredients. You must try this recipe!
- English muffins- toasted
- Cheddar cheese slice (or your preferred cheese selection)
- Peppered bacon
- 2 eggs (for each plate)
- sliced avocados
- 1 teaspoon dill seasoning ( or fresh dill if you have that)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking the bacon, then when the bacon is almost done cooking start toasting the english muffins to your liking
- When the bacon is done, put that aside and pat the bacon down with a paper towel.
- Get a plate out to put the toasted english muffin onto the plate, then place warm bacon on both english muffins and top it with the cheese so it can melt into place.
- Get out a pan and start cooking your eggs to however you like them cooked
- While the eggs are cooking, get out an avocado and sliced those into thin slices
- Place the eggs on top of the bacon, then add the sliced avocados on top of the eggs, and take your dill seasoning to cover both sides
- salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!