I love this banana bread recipe! It will warm up your foodie soul to the core! I love making this for an after dinner snack/dessert or maybe a quick breakfast treat in the morning! But its a great bread to make for everyone and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it for my family!
- 1/2 cup of butter- room temperature
- 1 cup granulated cane sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp of pure honey
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray olive oil in a 9×5 loaf pan-Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine these ingredients together with a hand mixer to cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Then add mashed bananas, pecans, cinnamon and mix until they are combined.
- combine and sift all dry ingredients- flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan and bake for 15 minutes. Then you will want to reduce the heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or you can insert a toothpick into center and make sure the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool completely before removing from loaf pan.
- Now you will drizzle the honey on top before serving, enjoy!