I love this easy crock pot soup recipe! If you got a lot going on you don’t need to worry much until its done! Its great to have any day of the week, ESPECIALLY on a cold and rainy day. This soup is very flavorful and will fill your foodie soul! Hope you enjoy it as much as me and my family did!
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 5 chicken breasts
- 8 oz homestyle thick egg noodles
- 3 medium sized carrots- sliced
- 3 celery stalks- chopped
- 4 cloves garlic- minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 8 fresh basil leaves- chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- put everything in the crock pot except heavy cream and noodles, put heat on high and slow cook for 3 hours
- After three hours has gone by, take out the chicken to shred each one, add back the shredded chicken and add the thick egg noodles to the crock pot to cook for another hour.
- Turn off the heat after the hour has gone by, stir in the cream and serve!