I LOVE garlic! who doesn’t?! So when i came up with this recipe to add garlic and dill into the mix, i instantly fell in love with it! its a great side dish to most main dishes that you make! The combination is surprisingly refreshing! I know its something everyone will love!
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, unpeeled
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh garlic (from 6-8 cloves)
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with olive oil from edge to edge.
- Drain the fries and pat them dry with paper towels. Don’t rinse them.
- Place them on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 – 2 tbsp olive oil. Use your hands to massage it all over the fries then spread them out in one layer.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, light salt and pepper over them.
- Bake 8 – 12 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom then flip and bake 8 – 10 minutes longer or until they have golden brown spots on them. Taste test one of them to check for doneness.
- Sprinkle with a little dill to finish and serve with more salt and pepper to taste plus ketchup for dipping