I love roasting potatoes just because they are crisp and crunchy on the outside and then soft on the inside! Then adding all the seasonings and topping the potatoes with grated parmesan is seriously asking for a yummy awesomeness in your mouth! Its also great if you have a sour cream dip to add with it or gravy, either way its a great side dish!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- chopped parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano. Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
3. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.