Lemon and Ginger?! Yes it is possible! Its a wonderful mix especially in rice and it is also a good pair with fish dishes, lemon chicken dishes and even some asian dishes! Let me know what you think, i would love to hear what your thoughts are about this side dish.
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- put 2 cups of water into a pot, wait till it starts boiling
- once its boiling, place one cup of rice and butter, then turn the heat on low/simmer.
- before putting the lid on, place all the ingredients into the put with the rice then close with lid
- put 20 mins on the timer and then turn off the heat
- use fork to fluff the rice and mix all ingredients together oil combined.
- salt and pepper to taste if needed