This is one of my favorite appetizers which everyone who has a get together we are invited to, has made the request that i bring my yummy chunky artichoke dip! 🙂 its also easy and so delicious! I know you won’t be disappointed in this appetizer, especially if you love real chunks of artichoke hearts in it! MM! my goodness!
- 8 artichokes
- 1 1/2 cup of REAL mayo ( or you can make your own mayo)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- can or fresh diced green chilis
- salt and pepper to taste
- mini french bread slices
- set oven at 350 degrees
- get a pot out and fill 3/4 up with water and boil all of the artichokes for 30 mins
- once the artichokes are done boiling, take them out, drain and cool down on the counter.
- while the artichokes are cooling down, get a big mixing bowl and add mayo, cream cheese, salt and pepper, diced green chilis, 1 1/14 cup of the shredded parmesan cheese (the 1/4 left will be use on top of the dip) mix all together until smooth.
- go back to the artichokes, remove the leaves and stem on the bottom because all we need is the artichoke heart. (make sure you remove the fussy hair on top of the artichoke heart as well)
- once your done, take 8 of your artichoke hearts and cut good sized cubes to add into your mixing bowl with everything else.
- pour out the mixture into a baking pan, sprinkle on top the 1/4 cup left you have of parmesan cheese and put it into the oven for 35 mins or until lightly browned. serve the dip with mini french bread slices. Enjoy!