I really love banana bread anytime of the day! Especially when raspberries are added to the mix which gives it a nice flavor with the combination of banana and raspberry that everyone will just love! It will just melt in your mouth with how moist this banana bread is! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of butter- room temperature
- 1 cup granulated cane sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray olive oil in a 9×5 loaf pan-Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine these ingredients together with a hand mixer to cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Then add mashed bananas, raspberries and mix until they are combined.
- Combine and sift all dry ingredients- flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan and bake for 15 minutes. Then you will want to reduce the heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or you can insert a toothpick into center and make sure the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool completely before removing from loaf pan.